MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

this is incredible

yo if you keep doing stuff like this i wouldnt mind payin for it.

Crazy Cat Fight Crazy Cat Fight

its too short

you should of had made it longer.

Royal Rumble II part 2 Royal Rumble II part 2

OMG

why havent you made another part now im fiending that got my heart pumping shit if you complete that even if it would finish in like 11 minutes id pay fifty bucks for it.

Animation Battle Animation Battle

yo keep it up KEEP IT UP!!!!

yo this is hot man just give it color and take out naruto which is there for some reason.

Beowulf &amp;lt;Full Movie&amp;gt; Beowulf <Full Movie>

wow i had my hopes up

boo you mother F er i really like the beowulf story you had to go and mess it up at the beggining i thought it was going to be some anime battle or somthing cool but you go and video tape it.good job you killed a story.

4leggedfreakonwheels responds:

Yeah I apologize. I didn't want to post it up. All I did was shoot and edit and they asked me to post it up for them. It was a bad mistake on my part and I apologize. Atleast it won't be as bad as the new film coming out =/

Desert Rumble ( Unf ) Desert Rumble ( Unf )

OMG

yoooooooooooooooooooooo why did you submit this the intro is longer than the real thing but great job i liked it while it lasted.

The Little Black Boy The Little Black Boy

tipicly it sucks

i like the poem and the background music but in the end it sucked.

Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3) Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3)

omg i love this joint

yo keep it up man you should make another with some dbz characters or something or zelda or metroid name it smack brothers (smash brothers) .

Anime Girls in a Nutshell Anime Girls in a Nutshell

omfg

can it get any worse i had to rewrite this like five times cause of that.

Ultimate VideoGame Battle Ultimate VideoGame Battle

omg hahaha

wow that caught me by surprise that was funny.

F00D responds:

lovely. I cherish the reviews of those who actually took this flash as something other than a cruel prank, and rather a light hearted one with a message behind it.